Hi Wikimedians,

As part of Wikimedia Australia's continuing partnership with the State
Library of New South Wales, we are looking for Wikimedians who are in
Newcastle, Wollongong, Parkes or Port Macquarie (or willing to travel) to
participate in Wikimedia training sessions to introduce interested members
of the public to the wonderful world of Wikimedia.  If you need to travel,
reasonable accommodation and travel costs will be covered by the chapter.

You can read a little bit about our previous workshops and activities with
SLNSW at the following link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:GLAM/State_Library_of_New_South_Wales/Events

No training experience is necessary, but we do ask that you have some
(English) Wikipedia experience yourself and over the age of 18.

If you're interested, or have any questions, please contact me by email and
we can discuss some possible dates.

Regards,
Craig Franklin
President - Wikimedia Australia