Hi,

A few months ago we had a special "WA friendly" meeting time (6pm to 7pm
AWST, 8pm to 9pm AEST), which worked out rather well and attracted a
different crowd to normal, how about we do that again for the October
meeting?  Will this provide a problem for anyone given that daylight
savings is starting soon for the states that have it?

Cheers,
Craig