Hi,

Well, I stuffed up an email, but that happens. :) To the group: I continue
to be disillusioned with how the situation with the membership list was
handled. Whilst I understand that a decent option was found in the end, my
hassle at the time - and now - was that the focus has been on process
rather than outcomes. Kerry raised something similar the other day. I
understand that procedures are important for all groups, but the problem is
when being overly focused on procedures stops us from proceeding and
managing core tasks. I am sorry to see Tony resign, not least because he
has a lot of skills to offer, and I think he offered some good parting
advice. However, I also understand the frustration that can emerge when
apparent red tape gets in way. (In saying that, I also acknowledge that the
committee did come up with what seemed to be an appropriate solution in the
end).

We may still be applying for FDC funding, so I may have jumped the gun
there. I am curious as to how things will work out on that front, but I
presume the committee will update everyone on the status of funding once
that is settled.

Adam.