>From what I can see - quick summary:

- Before October 8 there were only sporadic changes;

- Between the 8th and 23rd, there was
    - a paragraph added to say the worst had been in Victoria, with
examples;
    - addition of the Warrumbungie Bushfire (Jan 2013), 2013 New South
Wales bushfires including references to all bushfires in the Hunter,
Central Coast, Port Stephens, etc (17 Oct 2013)
    - a See also to [[Angry Summer]] and an external link to a map of
bushfires
    - minor copyediting

On the 24th:
    - a few lines added to a lede paragraph referring to climate change and
its affects on bushfire - including references to CSIRO, a random personal
URL, and an article published at The Conversation.
    - a new section on climate change - 3 paragraphs - including references
to The Climate Institute, The Climate Commission, Bushfire CRC, CSIRO, and
an article at The Guardian.
    - minor copyediting

Regards,

Charles