There is an opportunity for someone to spend time in Antartica, as
photographer I love to be able to do this, as Wikimedian imagine what
content you could enhance. For me I it's either 20 years too late or 10
years too soon, given the skills and knowledge of many people here if your
able to apply I say go for it... applications close 30 March 2014 so give
it some thought... Become the first Wikimedian in Residence in Antartica.

http://www.antarctica.gov.au/media/news/2013/antarctic-arts-fellowship-apply-now

*I havent brought this matter to the committee but I'm sure if you were to
apply WMAU committee would consider requests for supporting documentation
where appropriate*
Gideon