Hi all,

Is it possible to apply to the chapter to spend some money buying drinks at
a meetup? I'm happy to write reams on the benefits to the project in return
for a few beers ;-)

best,

Peter.

ps. Did the Mebourne meetup happen, Steve? - it didn't seem like anyone
could make it - I guess a solo meetup is just an 'up' without the meet,
right?