Dear Tony,

On 1 October 2013, you resigned your membership per Rule 6(1) of the
Association in writing, via a post to the chapter's lists. It is also on
record that this resignation was accepted at the time. As such, you are not
a member under the chapter's rules.

As a consequence, the committee will not be responding to your
correspondence dated 25 January 2014, and notes only that it contains
several misunderstandings and errors of fact, some of which can be easily
corrected with material already on the record, including reports submitted
to the last AGM and the full text of the Associations Incorporation Reform
Act 2012.

Regards

Andrew Owens
Secretary