I agree that's the main aim longer term, because it incentivises editing,
but I think the April kickoff batch will almost all be existing GAs,
because of the short lead time.  But there's still big value in the kickoff
batch, because it will show editors the potential, we can start collecting
statistics, we can start showing off top Australian content etc.