Wait wait ... "approach the old Parliament and look to QR code every PM
article" ... that is a whole separate proposal, it's effectively a
mini-wiki-town idea.  Maybe ok, but that's quite different to the GA one,
mainly because it centralizes the inspiration and motivation: "WMAU says
prime ministers are important - you volunteer editors should improve the
articles about our prime ministers" instead of "If your passion is for
prime ministers (or anything else that can be related to a place), getting
an article up to scratch can result in a 'prize' of seeing the article
promoted in the real world"

We don't need to contrive a plaque place for every existing good article,
we can be selective about which will be most effective with plaques.
Having scanned the list, I think we could find plenty which would have an
effective location to kickstart the project and start getting
statistically-valid metrics.

Toby