Hi all,

As you may know, the annual Wikimedia Conference in Berlin is next week.[1]
Andrew Owens and myself will be attending.

While expense to WMAU will be minimal, as our flights and accommodation
have been taken care of by Wikimedia DE, we would still like to tell you a
bit about our plans at the workshop, and ask all of you for
feedback/ideas/questions you would like us to ask there.

I'll be going to a session on the Wednesday run by the Program and
Evaluation team at WMF, to help us get better insight on how we can measure
the success and impacts of projects Wikimedia Australia as a chapter
implement. The program schedule for the conference [2] is below, and it is
planned that Andrew and myself will split up during the days to ensure that
we get the most out of the conference for WMAU, and to come back full of
ideas and strategies to help grow the Wikimedia Australia chapter.

If you do have any feedback or questions you'd like us to ask us while
there, please do let us know.

Regards,

Steven Zhang
President - Wikimedia Australia