Ah, and before you go, have we passed on that enquiry to Sue Gardner?

Kerry

  _____

From: wikimedia-au-members-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikimedia-au-members-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Steve
Zhang
Sent: Wednesday, 2 April 2014 9:21 PM
To: Wikimedia Australia Chapter; Private Wikimedia Australia Members list
Cc: Andrew Owens
Subject: [Wikimedia-AU-Members] Attendance to Wikimedia Conference 2014

Hi all,

As you may know, the annual Wikimedia Conference in Berlin is next week.[1]
Andrew Owens and myself will be attending.

While expense to WMAU will be minimal, as our flights and accommodation have
been taken care of by Wikimedia DE, we would still like to tell you a bit
about our plans at the workshop, and ask all of you for
feedback/ideas/questions you would like us to ask there.

I'll be going to a session on the Wednesday run by the Program and
Evaluation team at WMF, to help us get better insight on how we can measure
the success and impacts of projects Wikimedia Australia as a chapter
implement. The program schedule for the conference [2] is below, and it is
planned that Andrew and myself will split up during the days to ensure that
we get the most out of the conference for WMAU, and to come back full of
ideas and strategies to help grow the Wikimedia Australia chapter.

If you do have any feedback or questions you'd like us to ask us while
there, please do let us know.

Regards,

Steven Zhang

President - Wikimedia Australia