That is shockingly sad news Kerry. I only met Craig once in Brisbane, and
immediately warmed to his patient personality and generous spirit. It's
always very sobering to hear of the death of those we're familiar with,
especially one so young. I hope his family and loved ones are together. He
will be missed.