2011/11/21 Everton Zanella Alvarenga <everton...@gmail.com>

> Em 21 de novembro de 2011 00:20, Alexandre Hannud Abdo
> <a...@member.fsf.org> escreveu:
> > Ni!
> >
> > 2011/11/19 Jessie Wild <jw...@wikimedia.org>:
> >> Position has been posted:
> >>
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/RFP/Brazil_National_Program_Director
> >
> > Is MichaelPage working pro-bono for the foundation?
>
> No.

> That is an interesting question.
>
> I was wondering how could we make a process of hiring a person more
> collaborative.
>
> For instance, suppose all candidates have to give ideas to improve
> Wikipedia? Wouldn't be a good idea to have all these ideas gathered
> and organized somewhere (a wiki? ;) to we work better on this
> particular problem proposed?
>
> This is an interesting idea; we should explore further. As part of the
final rounds for candidates, we will have them do some sort of a project,
and I love the idea of having this be more open to leverage ideas and
thoughts. Maybe a set up like the way the board of directors application
process works for Wikimedia (except, I should note, in the end without the
direct voting, as there will have to be the executive decision by Sue /
Barry).

Thoughts?
Jessie

--