The same that Ilario. Grazie mille a te. Just for your information, our very
last GLAM partnership is a WIR in Swiss National Archives.

Regarding offline (kiwix), we begin a first pilot partnership with a prison and
it could be a side use of WP offline in the northern countries.

Regards and congratulazione for this interview!

Chantal Ebongue
Wikimedia CH
Escaliers-du-Marché 2 - 1003 Lausanne - Switzerland
Office +41 (0)21 340 66 20
Cell phone +41 (0)78 744 21 82 www.wikimedia.ch