It doesn't depend from us.

Everyone can create a group in Facebook and not everyone can cancel it.

The "official" page is only the first one.

Regards

On 02.06.2013 20:15, Emmanuel Engelhart wrote:
Le 02/06/2013 20:12, Ilario Valdelli a écrit :
Hi Rupert, the first one is a restricted page. Board and staff can write
there.

The second one is open and everyone can post there.
Seems to me pretty confusing for FB users.
I also don't understand the added value.

Emmanuel

--
Ilario Valdelli
Wikimedia CH