From: wikilovesmonuments-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikilovesmonuments-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Estermann
Beat
Sent: Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2013 08:37
To: Wiki Loves Monuments Photograph Competition
(wikilovesmonume...@lists.wikimedia.org)
Subject: [Wiki Loves Monuments] Wiki Loves Monuments Future Workshop: Share
your idea!

Dear Monuments Lovers,
Over the past 3 years, the Wiki Loves Monuments photo contest has developed
from a one-country activity into a global endeavor that every year in September
brings Wikipedians, Wikimedians, and photo enthusiasts together in order to
shoot great pictures illustrating Cultural Heritage and to make them available
on Wikimedia Commons. The photo contest has also turned out to be an excellent
tool for the community to reach out to new contributors.
But what will we do when we have good pictures for virtually every official
monument in some countries? - Please join us at Wikimania to look into the
future of Wiki Loves Monuments! And share your great ideas already now on the
Wiki!
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2013/WLM_Future_Workshop
Kind regards,
Mónica Mora and Beat Estermann

P.S.: Don't hesitate to forward this message to your local mailing list!

Beat Estermann
Research Associate
Bern University of Applied Sciences
E-Government Institute