Hi Emmanuel,

I guess RSS / Atom doesn work for you as the wiki is closed. I am not
aware that an aggregator can actually log into the wiki before fetching
the feed.

MLEB is nice but late. We are stuck with a different model to use
multiple languges at the moment. There is only one solution which I can
see (maybe you have a better idea): To move all the content, manually,
to a new wiki that has MLEB (and a lot more cool stuff). I have a plan
for that but don't prioritice it. At the moment my priority is "keep the
things going" (maintain status quo with improvements where opportunities
arise) and supporting FDC relevant activities (community projects, other
chapters support). Then we have some pressing things, like CiviCRM, new
staff etc...

/Manuel
Lausanne, +41 (21) 34066-22 - www.wikimedia.ch