Fyi, recently there was a news article where the Ghana government
complained that they fail to correct wrong statements in wikipedia. See the
wikimedia Ghana answer to it ....
---------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht ----------
Von: "Sandister Tei" <sandister...@gmail.com>
Datum: 13.01.2014 18:10
Betreff: [Wikimedia-GH] No phone number & spokesperson
An: "Planning Wikimedia Ghana Chapter" <wikimedia...@lists.wikimedia.org>

Our release is
up<http://planningwikimediaghana.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/press-release.html>!
PLEASE read through. Despite all the editing it still had errors. So kindly
read through.

*DON'T TWEET OR POST IT YET. TOMORROW MORNING WE CAN PUBLICIZE IT ALL WE
WANT.*

I will not put any phone numbers under our PR.

Any verbal communications will be made by someone ready to speak. At least
I have learnt from my tutors here that unannounced phone interviews give
people the opportunity to goof.

For emails, you can contemplate what to say before you type so an email
address is all I will leave there.

For the Citi breakfast show, once confirmed whoever will speak will have
time to think before appearing on the show.

Now, I volunteer to speak on the show. If they can't speak to an overseas
person, I suggest Enock. Anyone who disagrees to this PLEASE voice out.

Regards,
Sandister Tei
-----
Cardiff University