2005/11/29, Ilario Valdelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi,
I've corrected the italian version of charter but I've some questions.

1.what means "das aktive und passive Wahlrecht". I don't understand
how can happen a "passive vote" (art.4.1).

Active vote =  You say "I vote for A" or " I vote for B". Passive vote = You ARE A or B, i.e. you candidate.

2.in article 8.4 I've understood that an extraordinary meeting can happen if:
---there is an urgent need
---10% of members requires it
---10 members requires it but with a written request
is it correct or not?
Not completely: If the board = Vorstand means, there is an urgent need, we'll have a extraordinary meeting. Second case: 10% of members, but at least (=jedoch mindestens) 10 persons make a written request. So, if the Verein has, let's say 50 members, 10% are 5 members, nevertheless 10 members are needed. But if we have, let's say 300 members, 10% are 30 members and these 30 are needed (and not only 10). I hope I could make this clear, just ask again otherwise.

3.there is a problem on simple majority. If the vote is not
transferable and the majority is a majority of members and not a
majority of presents, the Assembly frequently cannot decide anything
because the majority could not be available.

As you see on Art. 9 (2) (just before the point 3 you meant): Each  Assembly  "has a quorum" ( dict.leo.org), i.e. each assembly can decide finally. So this leads us to the conclusion, that a simple majority of the presents must be meant. But maybe we should point this out more clearly, there I wait for your comments.

For this last point or we can change the transferability of vote (like
in Wikimedia Italia with only two votes for person) or we should
define the type of simple majority adding "majority of presents".

Regards

Thanks a lot for you work!

Ilario

Regards
Michael

An eternity is very, very long, especially towards the end