Hoi,
I have spend a little bit  of time getting the characters in order for the
Gujarati and the Sinhala language. I have asked one of the Usability
Initiative developers if he could enter them in the "advanced toolbar". He
did, and he asked me to verify the result..

Please do that for me..

http://prototype.wikimedia.org/en-wp/index.php?title=Manchester_Small-Scale_Experimental_Machine&action=edit

If you want YOUR script to be supported in the same way, please provide us
with all the characters for your script in the standard sorting order. This
is one way in which you can help your language. The other is to localise the
messages that come with the Usability Initiative software. The idea is to
make MediaWiki better usable and this helps. When you localise at
http://translatewiki.net, you will find that the results are typically there
the next day.
Thanks,
      GerardM