If you want to use Google translate better, try Google translator
toolkit<http://translate.google.com/toolkit/>
It allows you to edit the translation, which in turn helps the translation
service improve (Google translate is not structure-based. It learns
translations from mass input)

Plus, it allows you to import Wikipedia articles.

Manish*Earth*
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Manishearth>Talk<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Manishearth>
 • Stalk <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Manishearth>