Hi Samuel,

I'm an inclusionist myself and most editors in Tamil Wiki are either
inclusionists are mergists. A few have concerns that a random sampler might get
a mistaken impression about Tamil Wiki, which is one of the most well-written
collaborative websites in Tamil language. As far as these articles are
concerned, there's bipartisan support for the view that the quality has to
improve.

As a last resort, we've proposed an observation period in yesterday's call with
the Google team. We do understand that they mean well for the Wiki, but have a
feeling that the constraints imposed by the modus operandi make it not work for
us. In yesterday's call, we've conveyed the Tamil Wiki consensus to the Google
team and they've agreed to encourage their translators to engage like regular
users. We hope that things will improve if that is followed in spirit.

- Sundar