Salmanji,
Please don't take it personally either... we are not "competing" for the
cities.. :)
Do note that the journo is from a Bangalore edition newspaper, so obviously
will highlight the "Bangalore part". :)
The journo asked about what are the "chances" for Bangalore, I said my
personal opinions. She asked her "other contacts" in other cities too.. I
also stressed the fact that it is upto the Foundation to decide where this
has to be ( which wasn't mentioned in the article).

What matters is not where the foundatation office is set up, what is
important is to grow the wiki-community and culture in every corner of the
country.

Regards
Tinu Cherian