Thanks Bala.

Dear All

I am feeling good to be a part of Wikipedia community. Although I am an avid
reader of Wikipedia pages, I have never contributed to Wikipedia in any way
except using it to learn and know more on diverse stuff. So, as a Wikipedia
contributor, it is going to be my first assignment (hopefully, not last :))
with Wikipedia.

Please feel free to discuss anything related to this project, update
WikiProject page (I am novice in that so mistakes may happen) and provide us
your valuable feedback. I am sure, this project will be materialized and
completed within time with your immense support and feedback.

I am attending the Wikipedia 10th anniversary celebrations tomorrow. Please
feel free to come and talk to me in person.

*About Me:*
I am a software developer and currently working with Citrix R&D India Pvt
Ltd. This is my first job in IT industry. Prior to this, I did my
Btech(CSE) from AMU (Aligarh Muslim University), Aligarh and then
Mtech(CSE) from IIT Bombay. I have been born and brought up in Aligarh, UP.
I love to do reading, swimming and day-dreaming. Sometimes, I also do
blogging <http://decodeindia.blogspot.com/>. Around 6 months ago, I found an
interesting scenario in wikipedia page of FIFA world cup 2010 and i wrote a
blog about it as well :). Please have a look:
http://decodeindia.blogspot.com/2010_07_01_archive.html

I am sure, I will enjoy this journey with Wikipedia.

Thanks & Regards
Pulkit

--
Pulkit Gupta