Honestly, I don't see any reason to quiver.

We should thank good'ol Moily for accidentally publicizing wikipedia at his
own expense which I'm sure all his political opponents are going to keep
using till the end of his days. He's taken wikipedia now to a much larger
swathe of the Indian population - more than any number we could have reached
out to - at least now a lot more people know there is such a thing called
wikipedia!

India hasn't banned or attacked wikileaks yet as I last remembered; rather
the powers that be seem to running scared because of it. In the current
scenario where scam after scam is tumbling out, I have seen a greater
respect for groups like wikileaks among whoever knows about it; and lesser
respect for all those who lash out at it.

In all the conundrum with wikileaks in recent months, poor wikipedia had for
all practical reasons gone into obscurity owing to prefix-hijack. Now it
suddenly looks like it's back in the game - there's no such thing as bad
publicity, after all!

So I'd make light of the matter. Why be afraid of those who are afraid of
the truth? If anybody raises anything, tell them fair and square that a
member of their country's parliament screwed up.

Cheers,
Nikhil Sheth
+91-966-583-1250
Pune, India