Hi Arjun

I have a question, this domain name- http://wikimedia.in/ appears to be an
earlier place-holder ('work in progress') for the Indian chapter which forks
over to the wiki and a link to the mailing list. If the chapter does indeed
own it, can someone forward it to - http://wiki.wikimedia.in/ directly. It
would seem like a natural progression since the link to the mailing list
along with all the contact details are all on the main page of the wiki.

Salmaan
User:Theo10011