Thanks Srikanth for the link.

I have a couple of question to the community -
1. What are the key benefits to be a member of the Wikimedia India.
2. Why there is a need to pay fee to be a member? What contributions will be
made from the membership fee collection?

Regards,

Shyam

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 6:55 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <rsrikant...@gmail.com