Hmm, My dear friend these status vary from time to time, They did it without
a chapter but we want to do this with a chapater.We may learn from each
other but its not compulsory. Still hindi is ahead in many fields.We want
Excellence.Only having largest number of users don't make us excellent.We
have to do good in every field if we want excellence.Every body have to
learn more and more my friend at WIkipedia thats why we are working here.

Cheers
Mayur

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 6:55 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <rsrikant...@gmail.com