Congratulations on a great beginning to what I anticipate will be a high
impact Indian program!

Can you also highlight any significant differences between the strategy for
> the Education programme in the US and for the one in India?  Thanks.
>

> I'll second what Srikeit wrote in response.  Key differences: we're not
> limiting ourselves to any academic field, we're doing it focussed as a pilot
> in one city (Pune) and we had a full time Fellow.

Just to be clear, the US program started last academic year (2010-11) as a
pilot in various cities but in one academic discipline (Public Policy). Now
it has expanded from the pilot phase and covers an array of academic
disciplines!

--
*Jessie Wild
Global Development, Manager