Happy to be a part of First Wiki Academy. Thanks to Arjun for pulling me in
and look forward for more such activities.

 It was really interesting to see librarians looking at wikipedia. Many
asked questions on relevance of data, accuracy, authenticity of data and
more.

Observation:-

All government employees here in Karnataka use Nudi in their offices and it
was little difficult for them to get used to phonetic transliteration
keyboard attached to Kannada wiki.

Is there any provision to add multiple key layouts (itrans/KGP/inscript) to
wikipedia for each language? If yes, how. Any pointers or hacks would be
very much appreciated.

On Tuesday, September 13, 2011, Hisham Mundol wrote:

> *
> *
>
> On Sep 13, 2011, at 3:13 PM, Arjuna Rao Chavala wrote:
>

> I am happy to share the report on the first Wiki Academy organised by
> Wikimedia Chapter.
>
> http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Wiki_Academy/Department_of_Public_Libraries,_Bangalore#Report
>

> Please spread the word around and help in identifying other institutions
> for co-hosting future events
>
> Chapter will be happy to send the brochures and provide any other
> assistance.
>

> Congratulations on this.  It's really good to see the level of interest
> it's generated.  I especially loved reading the bit about them being shown
> the basics of editing and being encourage to start editing and actually
> starting 3 new articles.  Wonderful stuff.  I'm sure we'll see many more of
> this.
>

> hisham

With Best Regards,
Omshivaprakash.H.L | ಓಂ ಶಿವಪ್ರಕಾಶ್ ಎಚ್. ಎಲ್ | ॐ शिवप्रकाश् एच्. एल्

Blog : http://platonic.techfiz.info
Phone: 91- 9902026518