A very big and hearty congratulations to you. I believe a celebration is in
order, do drop by Pune, the whole CA team will be be very happy to meet
you. :)

--
Regards,
Debanjan*

- Lets make this world a better and more informative place*

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 7:13 PM, Subhashish Panigrahi <psubhash...@gmail.com