Dear all,
Copying Lori's link to a neat guide on how to conduct edit-a-thons for GLAM
or otherwise:  http://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Edit-a-thon_How-To. Since
a lot of us are doing presentations at colleges, I am guessing the next
step would be to hold an edit-a-thon. Hope this helps!
Also, since some fabulous people are revamping and making the WM-IN site so
functional, could I request someone to add a visible, easily usable,
informative bookshelf tab for documentation purpose? God knows how many
letters/MoU/proposal templates are floating around and we might need them
in the future!
Thanks
Cheers
Noopur