Cross posting! Apologies.
We need someone from the GLAM task force who can do an update. Volunteers?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rock drum <rock.d...@hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 1:19 AM
Subject: [cultural-partners] This Month in GLAM needs you!
To: cultural-partn...@wikimedia.ch

  Hi all,

The next issue of *This Month in GLAM* is set to be published in just under
a week and I know that there's been some really cool stuff going on
GLAM-wise this month. So in no particular order, we'd really like to see
articles about:

   - GLAMcamp DC
   - The British Library WiR post (even though applications will be closed
   by the time of publication)
   - WMDE's GLAM manager post (even though applications will be closed by
   the time of publication)
   - The Black Country museum Backstage Pass
   - The WiR training course in Milan
   - The National Handicrafts and Handlooms Museum partnership in New Delhi
   - The upcoming Museum de Arte Popular edit-a-thon
   - The RIA Novosti content donation
   - Anything that's happened with Wiki Loves Monuments in the past month

...and anything else I might have missed! A couple of these things have
already been covered but we still need more contributions! This is your
chance to brag about what you've been up to, so please participate here:
http://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/GLAM/Newsletter/Newsroom

Without everyone's contributions, TMIG wouldn't be what it is. Last month
was our biggest issue yet (13 articles!), so thank you.

Thanks in advance,
Rock drum

Noopur Raval
Student