Hi

I was looking through the mailing lists, and I saw this list called
India-l. It seems to have only staff members subscribed. This was created
recently by Melanie Brown, so I am assuming good faith and asking if I
missed the announcement or it is forthcoming?

Can someone clarify-
* If the list is private for the India staff? if so, you might want to
consider changing the archive and access settings to private.
* If the list is indeed for India issues, like it says, in the description,
I think its existence should at least be made public to the Indian
community? and have more than 2 Indians on it.

Regards
Theo