Hi Wikimedians in India,

Recently i've been making improvements to the enhanced editing
toolbar, and especially to its "Special Characters" functionality.

The enhanced editing toolbar should be enabled for most of you, but in
case it isn't, go to "My Preferences" -> "Editing" and check "Enable
enhanced editing toolbar" and "Enable dialogs for inserting links,
tables and more" under "Usability features".

Can you please take a look at the toolbar and tell me whether it has
the features needed for your language? It would be really useful if
you could check these things:
* When you are using the toolbar in the English Wikipedia, is the
"Special characters" section useful for adding characters in your
language, for example if you want to add an Indian name? Does it have
all the required characters, including letters, vowels and punctuation
marks? Do the fonts work? Are the characters added correctly to the
editing field?
* When you are using the toolbar in the Wikipedia in your language,
does it provide all the needed functionality as well as in the English
Wikipedia?

If you experience any problems, please tell me and indicate the
versions of the browser and the operating system.

Thank you,

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬