Thank you, Bishakha and Anirudh.

We missed the presence of a Board of Trustee member here. I shall be very
happy to share my experiences with you in detail. The other participants
and chapters have also extended their help in launching gender sensitive
projects in India. I will be writing my experiences in detail on my
personal blogs also.

We have already got an offer from a Public library in Kerala to conduct an
outreach program. Will try to get more women into it!

Netha