On 7/25/2012 4:17 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan wrote:
Tinu, It is upsetting that you are quitting the movement, as you were
my first Wiki friend and it was at your place that I met like mined
people as part of the movement. However, all that matters is that you
will continue editing, and I hope we can remain edit buddies like we
were in 2009.
Cheers,

Tinu's presence would be missed . Hope you'd always remain a wiki geek though .

Saroj