I really don't know what to say, you never expect this kind of mail in the
inbox while simply doing a routine check at 8am.. Hisham has been very
supportive from each & every  aspect...Be it the education program/outreach
sessions/innovative ideas to promote Wikipedia. Many disagreed with his
viewpoint, but that never hampered the personal relationship they had with
Hisham.

Personally, I am not going to miss Hisham, no, as I will still be in touch
with him & I am sure he will keep on editing in Wikipedia with the same
passion...:)  But yes, we will miss him on a professional level.

I think Viswaprabha expressed everything we all intend to say..
Here's wishing you all the best for your future endeavor!!! :) :)

Take care,

Deepon