Dear all,

    The GraceHopper Celebration of Women in
Computing<http://gracehopper.org.in/2012/>conference will be held on
December 13 and 14, 2012 at the Lalit Ashok
Hotel, Bangalore. It is presented by Anita Borg Institute for Women in
Technology <http://anitaborg.org/> and ACM India. The conference aims at
increasing the participation of women in careers and research in computing.
This year, the theme of the conference is ‘Beyond Boundaries’ –helping
women to tackle challenges and explore new avenues in computing.

 The GHC will look into the causes of lack of women participation,
highlight the contributions of women in computing, give personal and
professional support to starting a career in computing and provide a
platform for like-minded women to interact with each other and take up
joint initiatives. The two-day conference will have posters, presentations,
workshops and panel discussions. The presenters are chosen from a variety
of backgrounds, including industrial, academic and governmental
communities.

The call for participation is now open, the details can be found
here<http://gracehopper.org.in/2012/participate/call-for-participation-conference-sessions/>
.

Official website : http://gracehopper.org.in/2012/

Regards