Thanks to Abhijith Jayanthi for his question (second on the page)
(reproduced below)
 Member Engagement Plan?

I would like to understand your plans about member engagement. Considering
it is an volunteer driven movement - how do you envisage/plan to build on
the engagement opportunities for existing members and encourage fresh/new
participation. Abhijith
Jayanthi<http://wiki.wikimedia.in/User:Abhijithsince1986>7 Sep 2012

Thanks to Pranav for kicking off the responses. I am glad that the process
has started. It is upto all of us to make the best use of this opportunity
to know the candidates better before finalising the votes.

Regards
Arjuna