On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Vishnu t <visdav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We are hoping to build a Konkani Wikipedia community first in the coming
> months, who could then arrive at a solution and work with the WMF Language
> Engineering Team. It will be a fascinating cultural-historical problem to
> look at how it gets addressed on an Open Knowledge platform like the
> Wikipedia.

The way forward on this would not only impact WMF but distributions
and platforms as well. And, a "Wikipedia community" would need to be
broad based in terms of skills and understanding of the problem space
at hand to be able to scope out a solution.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>