Hi Srikanth,

While my work on the pilot project is over, the BNHS is still taking a look
at it. The BNHS is yet to convey its decision about forming a partnership
with the Wikimedia community. I shall soon write at length about
transferable lessons and experiences from the pilot project and I hope to
be able to address the points Ashwin and Vickram have raised above.

Regards,
Rohini