Hoi,

There are a few more exciting bits to report:

   - the userinterface of the Reasonator is now available in Malayalam and
   Telugu [1]
   - there is information about the Malayalam calendar
   - I have started to add information about the 60 year cycle in the
   Telugu calendar [2]

Obviously you can join in the fun and help for instance with the
localisation of the user interface in your language [3] or help by adding
labels in your language. When your language is not yet supported in
Wikidata [4], let me know and I will see what I can do.
Thanks,
     GerardM

[1] http://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/test/?q=Q692&lang=ml
[2] http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.nl/2014/01/wikidata-telugu-years.html