There are way too many sock puppets. They're not encouraged on Wikipedia
and I don't think they should be replied to or answered to on Wikimedia
mailing lists. This is an unfortunate out-growth of the politicking on this
list and saps precious volunteer energy without achieving anything.

If you have anything to say use your real name or at the very least your
Wikipedia user id if you'd like to remain anonyomous as on Wikipedia.

That's my two cents anyways. I also see that some of my emails to this
mailing list are not going through. At any rate, I do not see them in the
archives.

Warm regards,
Pradeep Mohandas

--