Hear hear!

Indeed, I would like to begin a major community conversation on the future
of Wikimedia work in India.  I'm traveling at the moment (WikiConference
USA) so would need a little more time to prepare some framing and key
questions I am interested in, from WMF's side (but would welcome editing of
the frame once I post it, to accommodate other questions).

It would be an open-ended conversation with no foregone conclusions,
seeking a good, community-endorsed roadmap for increasing and improving
programmatic activity in India, with any combination of current and future
actors.

Stay tuned! :)

   A.

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 11:15 AM, Pradeep Mohandas <
pradeep.mohan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi,
>
> My only submission at this juncture is that if we as a community do not
> have dialogue, then the Wikimedia movement in India will continue to be
> swayed by the whims and fancies of the few (perhaps even ourselves,
> included) rather than the views of the community that truly represents the
> movement.
>
> I am happy at the discussions and debates we've have had as this proposal
> went through its various stages and I hope that this is a continuing
> discussion that seeks to help the movement grow and take strong roots in
> India.
>
> warm regards,
> Pradeep Mohandas
>

> On 25 May 2014 12:49, Ravishankar <ravidre...@gmail.com> wrote: