Hi,

http://freetamilebooks.com/ is an initiative that releases Creative Commons
licensed ebooks (epub. mobi and pdf formats) for Android, iOS and ebook
devices. This is a non-profit, volunteer driven effort with participation
from Tamil FOSS enthusiasts and Tamil Wikipedians.

Reently, we celebrated releasing our 100th ebook on the project's first
birthday.

In the context of content donations happening across the country, I thought
it would be appropriate to bring this to Indian Wikipedia community's
notice since this has helped us create awareness and discussion about Open
Knowledge movement.

If any other language community is interested in creating a similar
project, we would be glad to help.

Thanks,

Ravi