Dear EC, Members of the Chapter,
I am not pleased with the way things are working out right now. The EC
passed a resolution to appoint a senior Indic language Wikipedian as the
Program Director on the recommendation of a four member committee
consisting of Jayanta, Sudhanwa, Moksh, and Naveen for a probation period
of three months, starting on the 1st of September 2014. Subsequently, the
newly reorganised EC has done every bit to prevent the appointment of said
person. It is with extreme displeasure that I have to state that this kind
of nepotism at the hands of vested interests prevents me from working well.
Due to this, I am resigning as an member of the Executive Committee with
immediate effect.

--
Srikanth Ramakrishnan
Treasurer,

Donate to the Wikimedia India Chapter today
<http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Donations>