Sad to hear that you're leaving EC. Wishes for your life ahead!

May we know, what do you (or EC) mean by Program Director?

As per another thread on the list, Jayanta Nath is the new President
of Wikimedia India Chapter, and he informed that any new hiring by
WMIN is kept on hold for now. Could someone please clarify? Thanks.
Thanks,
Arnav.
(User:Rangilo_Gujarati).