Hi All,

So far as I am aware, dates were advertised quite long ago and well before
some of the communities started discussing it (some communities don't seem
to have discussed) on their village pumps. If the dates were known already
and we all plan our holidays and festivals little bit in advance, I am
surprised to see this discussion revolving around dates and time at this
stage.

If we ever had any problem with dates or lack of time, we should have
raised our concerns 3 weeks ago. I also remember discussing it while in
wikimania that such consultation was being planned for the (then) next
month, which meant September, in fact we have got one extra week.

Can we please not complain about the things that missed to realise then and
focus on what needs discussing on those two days? Let us discuss the issues
our individual communities want the representatives to carry with them and
channelise our energy in that direction.

Kind Regards,
Dhaval