There is  certain Jayantilal Kothari on this list, possibly a member of the
Wikimedia Pune Club who is now spewing venom against me.
As far as I know, this avcount ahs only been trolling in the past.
The account says people like must NOT be entertained on this list.
*MIGHT I REMIND YOU JAYANTILAL KOTHARI, THAT I HAVE BEEN A WIKIMEDIAN FOR
10 YEARS, HAVE THOUSANDS OF CONTRIBUTIONS BOTH ONLINE AND OFFLINE so I AM
GOING TO ASK YOU TO PIPE DOWN.*

I have not seen you contribute to Wiki, who are you to talk about me?

I resigned from the chapter for multiple reasons, including dilly dallying
during Ravi's hiring. Yes, I did send a mail about the minority EC, so that
the GoK might have handled the situation which might have helped the
chapter. You do not know me, or my contributions to the  movement, so YOU
HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT ME AND MY INTEREST In the Chapter.
I don't want to stoop to the level of saying Shut up, but should the matter
escalate, I will do so.

Yes, yes, thanks to certain people who saved the chapter. You have no clue
what was happening then, so don't bother.
PRanav and Moksh's stepping down was also for personal reasons there is no
reason to drag all three of us into this.

--
Regards,
Srikanth Ramakrishnan,

Please sign this petition for Volvo buses in Coimbatore:
https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/the-transport-minister-tamil-nadu-introduction-of-volvo-city-buses-in-the-city-of-coimbatore